I seem to lose pieces of time when I find a game I really like. Rob and I used to spend hours playing Diablo II. Before we had Alex we would start in the morning on the weekend and realize sometime in the early afternnoon that we missed lunch. Later in the evening we would realize that we had missed supper, and in the wee hours of the morning we would finally find the time to sleep. 
Lately I have been playing quite a bit of Oblivion (and loving it I might add), and losing even more of my spare time. I have played as many different classes of characters and beat the game a couple times, but the thrill of creating a new character keeps me coming back for more. We have the Shivering Isles expansion pack, and I cant get enough of playing in Sheogoraths realm. "Time for a celebration! Cheese for everyone! Wait. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese. True?" -SheogorathI wonder what will happen to my spare time once Diablo III is released. I think I may be left with tiny scraps of free time. I may yet be able to salvage my free time, but I am not sure yet whether I really want to... I have seen some of the teasers for Diablo III and I must say I am very interested... Who could resist trying out a Zombie Wall??? Not I said the mouse. Not I. I think a Diablo III Lan party may be in order once it comes out...

No comments:
Post a Comment