Monday, October 26, 2009

Excited!!!..... But then crushed


So I have been thinking for quite a while that our little Samus (Dog) needs a compainion dog. And I think Rob would prefer a puppy. I found a cute little puppy on the local SPCA website today and got all excited and called Rob, and then he got all excited! I called the SPCA and he was already spoken for. Not adopted yet, but spoken for... Dang. I left my name and number though, just in case the adoption should happen to fall through. I dont like how easily I get my hopes up, and how easy it is for them to be crushed... I think I will keep my eyes on the SPCA website though. If I check it often enough, one day we should get lucky. And what a great b-day gift a puppy would be for Alex! Alex loves Samus, and Samus loves Alex, and we love Samus too, but I think she gets lonely sometimes, and I think having a companion dog might be just what she needs to be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment